Inspiring Young People through
Sport, Arts, Culture and Digital Technology...
Youthwise was developed in 1997 in response to the cost of crime, unemployment, underachievement and anti-social behaviour amongst youth. It provides a range of initiatives and projects which can be used by educational institutions and organisations to reduce the effects of anti-social behaviour and resulting exclusion.
Youthwise has been developed from an extensive range of 'real life' case study experiences of social inclusion projects and programmes in some of the most challenging and disaffected neighbourhoods and communities nationally and internationally.
Youthwise provides a Curriculum for Life that is delivered through Sport, Art, Culture and Digital Technology.
Sustainable Development & Global Citizenship...
- attendance, attainment and performance
- physical activity, wellbeing and active lifestyle
- civic rights, responsibilities and youth justice
- community cohesion, quality of life and access to facilities
College, University, Employment & Enterprise
- skills training, internships and apprenticeships